Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I miss my puppy


Got to see my puppy along with the plant drop-off. I miss my dog a lot. He's a sweetheart, and he makes me happy. I've been looking at a lot of apartments around the area, and the cheaper ones are of course no pets. I think it's important to have my dog around, even if it's only on the weekends.

Sometimes I can't believe I'm sober. I think this whole process of job hunting is incredibly easier to do when sober. I'm not waking up confused and foggy anymore, and it's easier to answer questions clearly. I passed one of my old haunts yesterday, my dive bar, and today I passed the fancy restaurant my gay boyfriend used to take me to. It's his favorite place, and we always ended up with three bottles of wine, or so, even after we'd been out all night.

It was funny to pass by and not have been there. He called the other day and said he had to look up online what to do with a sober friend. Apparently, "it's take you to a park or read the bible." He cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment