Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's not a mistake


Adam called last night. He's a little stressed out with work, and it's totally understandable. He's really under appreciated in his position, and I think the company takes advantage of him. He's getting better at standing up for himself, and it sounds like he's going to get the opportunity to show off his skills even more now.

He bothers me sometimes. He said the other day when we took a nap together was a mistake. I don't like that he worded it that way. I don't think it was a mistake - it's not like we made out or anything. He's my closest friend, and I think it's ok. Like I said before, I didn't take it as, "Oh, he likes me!" It was just a nice time to cuddle a little bit, and man was I tired.

I've been so tired lately. I think it's from lack of a schedule. I don't get up or go to bed at the same time anymore, and sometimes I nap during the day. I would like to get on a schedule, and I set my alarm for the same time every day, but I mostly ignore it. I've got to start sleeping through the night, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment