Thursday, November 4, 2010

Running away


Well, I'm off to go run that half marathon I'm totally not prepared for. I haven't been running, and I'm still kind of injured from a few months ago. My foot just has an ache to it that won't go away. It's probably not great that I've been wearing heels to go to interviews, but such is the price of beauty.

Other than being nervous, it will be good to go back cross-country. I can't wait to see all my friends. I've missed them so much! Unfortunately, or fortunately, I'm coming home with a lot of stuff I didn't pack. I have a whole bag of goalie gear that arrived after I left, and a new computer from Michael. He rebuilt an old one for me, cause this one is developing issues. It's old, but I love this computer. I hate traveling with baggage, though.

I suppose everywhere you go you go with baggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment