Monday, December 20, 2010

Map my run


I just mapped some runs. (One way)

- From my house to the therapist: 3 miles exactly one direction, 4.21 in the other.
- To the closest AA club: 1 mile.
- To the club that has more meetings: 6 miles (and there's a metro stop next door).

So now I have NO excuses to avoid any of three things: therapy, running, AA. Everything is in running (or even walking) distance from me. It's freaking cold outside, but it's not South Dakota or Canada, it's just cold. I can do it. That's what hats and mittens are for. And running. That will keep me warm.

So tomorrow I'm going to leave an hour early and run to therapy. It should only take me 30 minutes, but I just want to make sure I can get there (in case I wuss out and walk some) and it would be nice to get some coffee before the meet. Also, there's a metro across the street from therapy, so I won't have to run home in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment