Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scream it from the mountain tops


You know what's funny? You can have a Facebook, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Gmail, Twitter, or any other spot to say what you want to say, but there's no place like an anonymous blog to say what you REALLY think. F*&K! That's what I want to say. Don't you ever just feel like yelling it really loud? Screaming: It can be good for something other than warning signals.

What's going on over there? You may ask. Nothing, really. Actually, today is pretty good. I got a job lead from my mentor and just followed up. It would be a great position, a perfect step up, good pay, central location, and working with some folks I know at a premier organization. Just what I'm looking for. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I think it would be a really great thing.

And I heard from my professional development group chair (I volunteer for an organization still) and she talked about which committees I want to serve on this year. I am totally open, and I just talked to someone else about a coordinator position which might be nice.

So, everything is fine. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe I'm just grumpy because I got 4 hours of sleep. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment