Sunday, December 19, 2010

Withdrawal is my only option


Shit. I just read the email from Canada Drugs (where I refilled my prescriptions) and they say the estimated arrival of my meds is Dec. 31. Today is the 19th. I've got about 3 days left on my Abilify, and a few more days on the Lamictal and Lexapro. So, of course, I'm looking up withdrawal symptoms.

"The most commonly reported withdrawal symptoms associated with this drug (Lamictal) are; irritability with rage and feelings of hostility so strong that the person fears they have lost of control of their emotions; loss of focus and confusion to the degree that their jobs are at risk and their lives are unmanageable; lethargy and exhaustion, and constant, debilitating migraine type headaches."


Of course there's more, but I won't mention the zapping feeling in your brain or suicidal thoughts. Abilify only makes you manic or depressed and an insomniac, all which I can handle, I think. Lexapro includes these things as well as irritability, anxiety, and a "burning feeling," though they don't say where.

So, next week should be interesting. I'm going to be horribly irritable and maybe get really manic or depressed. I think I should just stay in the house. My poor dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment