Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cranky pants


So it's the time of night when I get grouchy. It's part of the depression, really. I get cranky with everything. But come on, how f*&%ng long does it take to make up your mind whether or not I have a job, and to notify me! I interviewed with some people in early November and still haven't heard a yes or no! Any place that wouldn't keep me updated is a place I don't want to work.

The job I really want said they wouldn't get back to me till January. They're all on vacation till after the holidays, and so no one is even in the office. God damnit. I just want to know: do I have a job? Do I have to keep looking? Can I move?

I'm still looking. I've applied to 2 things just today (one of which I realized later that I messed up the cover letter - damn). But I hate that I can't get an apartment till I know where I'm working and have the money. I just want a place of my own! I just need to get the hell out of my childhood bed and get my stuff back. Grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment