Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Seroquel


I took some Seroquel last night so I would sleep through the night, and it worked, but now I feel like I need to sleep through the day, too. I'm so tired! It just knocks me down like a tranquilizer. I made the mistake of taking a whole one, too.

So I woke up, put on my running clothes, and am ready to go for a run to wake myself up. Will I do it? Only time will tell. I sure hope so. I put on my indoor running clothes (shorts) cause I'm sure as hell not going back out there in 37 degree weather to run up the hill. I'm not sore or anything, but it gave me that cough I can't seem to rid myself of.

Adam called last night just to talk. He didn't have much to say, just wanted to talk and have someone listen. I like to do that. I like to be able to listen to someone and not have to proffer advice.

Ugh, I can't stop yawning! Time to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment