Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another interview


So I have another interview with this company. It'll be interview number 4. I can't believe they're taking so long! I just want to know: yes or no. I feel like I'm waiting for the starting gun. I either need to start packing, or I need to start looking hard for another opportunity. I understand why they need to meet with me again, this time it would be with my boss and her boss. I get it.

On my computer at home I have the windows for the apartment I'm looking at, the post office's moving program, and the Penske truck. I'm just waiting. I'm so nervous. I really hope I get this position. I want to be out of here, soon.

UPDATE: The HR guy and I just set a time for us to meet on Thursday. He said, "It's down to the wire, Anne. I hope next time I talk to you I'll be saying welcome to the company!" I have a fan. I really hope he's right, and they tell me on Thursday. Then I can get this show on the way to the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment