Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spending frenzy



I'm on a bit of a spending spree. I bought more shoes and more clothes this week. Like I really need any more of either.... I have one closet and it's full of just summer clothes. All my winter clothes are in a box in the garage. It's going to take a bunch of boxes to get all that stuff out, and now I have even more.

Spending unwisely is a good sign of mania. I've got the money, but I should be saving in case I have to move, and I need to save for the last installment of my tattoo next week. There's so much I actually need to spend money on, that I've got to stop spending frivolously. I even put one purchase on my credit card, which I never do, and I'm feeling icky about it. I need to just pay it off tomorrow.

I can't tell if I'm manic or not. I'm not having paranoid feelings, and my anxiety is only raised when I think about my interview tomorrow. I'm not crying or drinking or doing other things that are bad for me. I have no interest in going out and finding a sex partner. These are usually all the signs. Maybe now that I'm sober my mania is changing, too? I still think I'm hypomanic. My doc said we'll watch it and see what happens; whether I go up or down.

No comments:

Post a Comment