Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nerves


I'm not ready for bed just yet, even though I sleep a lot and am usually winding down about now. I'm really wound up about this interview on Thursday. I had a dream that I was doing the interview and they asked me if I would take the job, so now that I do have an interview, I'm nervous that I'll get the job.

It means so much change! Change I'm looking forward to, but change nonetheless. Packing, moving, unpacking. The little things are the things I like to do. I enjoy getting projects done like changing my address and renting a truck. But it means so much more than that.

If I get this job, I could be home this month. I could be back home with my family. It would mean changing my lifestyle a bit, because I would have people I need to pay more attention to. I could have lunch with my step-grandmother instead of calling her once a month. I could start going to church with my dad again. My mom and I can go grocery shopping (we both love the grocery store). I can go to meetings with Adam. I can have lunch with my best friend and get to know her baby. I can get closer to all my cousins again.

I'm really looking forward to it all, but it's still really nerve wracking. Am I making the right choice? I suppose God is in charge here, and if I'm meant to go home, then I'll hear about it on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment