Wednesday, September 1, 2010

There's something in the air


A bunch of my friends have been effected by job woes this week, or are disgruntled. I know two people who were fired yesterday from my old job, two people who are disgruntled and looking to flee, and one who's just disgruntled. It's pretty crazy. And then there's me, looking to leave this job, but hoping for the prospect of another. There must be something in the alignment of the planets.

So I'm still fixated on getting this job. At this point, I just need to know: yes or no. I am obviously hoping for yes, but I just would like to get on with my life one way or another. It's the impatience part of me again. Oh, character defects, how you bring me to my knees.

I've really got to tackle that one. It just brings on anxiety when I'm waiting for something to happen, though when I know it's going to happen, I feel calm. It's just waiting for the yes or no that drives me up a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment