Monday, January 31, 2011

The weird wide web


You ever notice how there are a lot of really crazy people out there? I've been trolling around lately looking at other people's blogs, and I've found some super crazy people. Like conspiracy theory, aliens abducted you kind of crazy, all writing about their mental illnesses. I'm not going to link to any of them here, cause I don't want to endorse some of the very strange things I've found on the web.

But I have also found a great number of good blogs written by people whose heads are still on their shoulders, at least. Check out my blogroll for some new people. Twitter also has a "discussion" every Tuesday night at 9 under the hashtag #mhsm. A good spot for finding new voices and seeing what's going on in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment