Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Smack, smack, pop


I hate chewing gum. There's nothing enjoyable about it for me. In fact, it kind of hurts. See, I have TMJ also, which causes your jaw to click when you eat or yawn (and in big, crazy French-kissing). It's annoying, but doesn't cause too much pain. Anyway, it's aggravated by chewing, so chewing gum is nothing but an annoyance.

But I'm doing it anyway. I have to stop eating. I told myself today I was going to be good and not eat so much, but then off I went and ate just as much as any other day. It's just little things; one after the other. I haven't had a proper meal since last Thursday when I went over to my mom's house.

So I bought some gum, and here I am chewing away. I like blowing bubbles, and thank God I'm alone here or I wouldn't be able to blow them. It's kind of rude to do in public, I think. Gum chewing is just gross in general. Chew, chew, chew, smack, smack, smack. Ugh. But perhaps it will keep me from eating something else, although my mind is already wandering the store looking for something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment