Friday, February 4, 2011

Dosed up right?


"You seem different today," said my dad as we drove along the snowy highway. "It's definitely different from yesterday."

And I thought for a minute, yeah, I do feel different. I'm not suicidal anymore. I'm not having any kinds of cutting, or even smoking impulses. I feel... better.



It seems like everything kicked in. Or, at least, the Zyprexa did its job. Now, let's hope the Abilify can take over where the Zyprexa left off and keep me happy. I'm worried that he doesn't want me to be on the Abilify forever cause he said it about the Zyprexa. The Abilify is what brought me out of depression last time. It's the only thing that works. I'd rather be on it and nothing else. We'll see what happens in a month when I go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment