Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hiring time


I've had two more interviews in the past 24 hours, which I think brings me up to 17 or 18 interviews in the 4 months I've been unemployed. That has to be some kind of record. I mean, really, that many interviews and no offers whatsoever? Perhaps my interview skills are crappy. I thought they were pretty good. Maybe I need to come up with better questions to ask people.

One of the interviews was a second interview with a place up north. It's a premier organization, and I would really like to work for them. About moving: I thought about it, and I would love to move again. I really don't have much here but family and Adam, and I ignore most of my family because they drive me nuts. The longer I'm here the more I remember why I moved 3,000 miles away in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment