Monday, January 31, 2011

Luckily I can see without my contacts


Since I was so late this morning, I forgot to pack diet Cokes. Not a problem, right, cause I work in a grocery store? Right, but I keep spending everything I earn on snacks while I'm working. So I'm debating whether or not to buy one. I just drank a Slim Fast shake thingy that was in the cooler and it wasn't half bad. I feel like I'm still hungry, though. I also chugged a huge thing of water, and I still feel thirsty. Nothing is satisfying.

I think I'm speeding up. I still don't have the energy to do the simple things, like brush my teeth or put my contacts in, but my leg keeps tapping to imaginary music. Shake, shake, shake, goes my leg. And my legs are heavy. Walking up the stairs to the meeting last night was a difficult feat.

I've had the urge to cut today, but it's a weird urge. It doesn't have a natural progression of thought to action or even passing thought to obsession. It's just there, sitting in my brain saying hello. It's just the feeling of needing a quick punch in the arm. It's not tattoo pain I want, it's just quick and dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment