Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wittle the middle


I've been looking all morning and I can't find anything on bloating because of lithium, unless it's written in a chat format. I know other people must have this side effect, too. The bloating yesterday was absolutely out of control. My stomach was completely distended and my hands were puffy. I couldn't even fit in my shirts!

I woke up this morning and my abdomen was back to normal. I swear I lost 5 pounds overnight. I'm totally bloating back up as I stand here, though. I can feel it in my fingers. I am not digging this side effect at all. Of course, I just ate pretzel sticks, which can't be good for me; all that salt.

Am trying not to eat all day today. It's hard to convince myself I don't need to eat when I'm starving to death over here. I had a muffin, a banana, pretzel sticks, and a wedge of cheese and I feel so incredibly hungry! I know I shouldn't be. I wish I had woken up earlier and had cereal. Might have lasted longer than that little muffin did.

The grocery store temps me....

No comments:

Post a Comment