Monday, March 7, 2011

And the psych says.....


So the doc gave me an up on the Celexa and some Abilify "In case you need it." It's just for adding to my stash of random meds in the closet in case of depression or mania. I have some Zyprexa leftover and some Seroquel. When I moved I got rid of most of the random pills, but I'm keeping the hard hitters.

"Now, the higher dose of Celexa might make you manic. Can your dad watch out for you?" Sure, I said. I told Michael that, and he said, "Your dad could politely be referred to as a bit oblivious." It's true. I don't think he would notice if I became manic. I'm not sure I would notice. It's so hard to tell. Michael suggested I watch my sleep. Anything would be better than right now where I'm just sleepy all the time.

No increase with the lithium, which I like. We're just staying stable on that one. All in all, not a bad visit. Back in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment