Monday, March 7, 2011

Insomnia preview


It's insomnia night! We didn't have one last week, which was odd, but I was traveling and sometimes that helps me sleep. It seems to be Mondays or Tuesdays lately, not that I'm that great at knowing what day it is anymore. Maybe it's just manic day - I didn't nap today, though I didn't get up till 10am. I didn't really do anything except go to the doctor and take a shower. Sounds thrilling. My life is so full.

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe I need to do more stuff. No, I do stuff. I went to the wax museum with a friend on Sunday and out to lunch with my mom and step-grandma. We did birthday lunch since it was my mom's birthday last week. She sat there and told the story of my birth, which involves my grandma dying, which I'm sure was weird for my step-grandma to have to sit and listen to. Mom was a little weird at lunch, but not horribly off. I think she's a little manic, but maybe just hypomanic. She was chatty with the waiter and sent me a card. I get a lot of mail when she's hypomanic.

Perhaps I should take another shower and calm down. Get warm. Sucks to go to bed with your hair wet, but I'll just have to get over that. Let's see if it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment