Monday, March 7, 2011

Number 23


I had another interview this morning with a place I used to work a long time ago. It's a great company with a great mission, but it has it's fair share of problems. The woman I interviewed with assured me that a lot has changed in the past few years. They have stronger leadership, and a better strategic plan. I sure hope so. I don't know if I would work there, but I think I might. I liked it, despite it's faults.

Haven't heard anything from the northern job today. She's supposed to get in touch with me about some work I did for her as an example. Hopefully she liked it. I did hear from a place I interviewed with 6 months ago and they then had to take the position down. They were doing some restructuring. They called to say I was last times' top candidate, and would I like to reapply. I suppose I might as well.

So I suppose I'll just sit here and send out more resumes. I totally lost track of how many of those I've sent out. It's got to be a ridiculous number at this point. I mean, 3 cities, hundreds of jobs? Amazing I've ONLY had 23 interviews. Only.

No comments:

Post a Comment