Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Going back where I belong


Michael and I are running in a marathon at the end of the month, for which neither of us is in marathon shape. Luckily, we're both horribly stubborn and have high pain tolerances. I think we can run half of it (we've both done a lot of half marathons) and then just suffer the last half. We could even walk it. But he wants that medal and I want to earn my burrito.

I'm excited about going out there. I'm getting more tattoo work done, which always makes me happy. I'm going hardcore this time and getting work done on my arm. I've officially lost my mind and become that girl, the one with the tattoos. I have one on my arm already, but this will be big and no hiding it without a sweater kind of tattoo. I'm excited! I don't even know what it looks like. My artist Charles just drew it and I'm going to see it for the first time right before it goes on. I'm sure if I hate it we'll make changes, but I trust him a lot. Plus, it's based on a design I already have, so it's not too far from anything.

I'm also going to get to see all (almost, Jennifer moved) my friends. We're going to get together and have a picnic after the marathon. Michael and I should be sufficiently dead, but he wants it then, so let him plan.

I've even got my suitcase half packed and I don't leave for 10 days. Can you tell I'm excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment