Saturday, March 12, 2011

Even my horoscope agrees


My horoscope:

"For Saturday, March 12 -When you lose perspective on how much you have in your life, you miss out on understanding your own value. So cherish who you are and what you offer the world -- otherwise, you'll become easy prey to the green-eyed monster that's been knocking at your door. Jealousy isn't going to do anything but slow you down and delay your ability to feel confident. Progress can't happen through the cloud of envy -- let other people have their own success stories. Your time is coming soon."

Wasn't I just talking about envy and jealousy earlier in the week? And my cousin just got a job, so I'm a little jealous there. Though to be fair to him, it's his first job out of college, so I'm really proud, too. But man have I been jealous of everyone lately. It's just not fair, you know? I'm smart, I work hard, I'm personable. Damnit, employ me!

Sigh. My time is coming soon. Let's hope it's real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment