Saturday, March 12, 2011

Love is in the air


I'm so tired. I was up until 5am just messing around on the internet and talking to Michael on the phone. It's weird: he hates the phone, but has called me twice this month. I don't know what's up with him. He told me last night he might start dating this girl he met, but he's not sure yet. I think he feels guilty or something. I think it's great! I want him to meet a nice girl and get the love and care he deserves. I know I can't provide it for him, so it's good he gets it.

Speaking of dating, I think I went on a date this morning. I met a guy, Roger, online and we met up and toured a museum today. I don't know if it counts as a date or just getting to know someone as a friend. He's a complete geek, but of course, all my friends are geeks.

I really don't want to be dating someone. I think I'm getting curmudgeonly in my old age. I don't want to date. I'm perfectly fine being single. And now the Celexa and gaining weight have taken away my sex drive, so I don't even care anymore. Is that bad?

Back to the point: I'm exhausted. Is it too early to go to bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment