Monday, March 7, 2011

At least I'll look cute


I have a confession: I just online shopped again. But I bought a dress that was $90 for $41. A ha! I rock. And I bought some other stuff, but I had a 20% off coupon. I got 6 items for $180 where normal items are $49 each. I think I made out pretty well, there. And I'll have lots of cute stuff to wear with my one fitting pair of pants. I need to get my jeans tailored because they just look scruffy. I was hoping I could hang on till I lose weight and just wear the stuff that's already tailored to fit, but I'm apparently going to stay fat.

It's time to go back to the gym. I went for a week straight, and then when I went up north I didn't work out at all. So that was a week off. It's Monday. Tomorrow I will start the workout week again. Every other day. That's the plan. Ugh, just thinking about it is giving me indigestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment