Monday, January 24, 2011

Ignore me, I'm just rambling now


I'm feeling crazy and so what am I doing? That's right, drinking more caffeine. Cause that helps. Now that I have a plan, I can't wait to go upstairs and take the damn Seroquel. According to the website it could give me all sorts of great side effects, but I know the one it will give me: a little peace; sleep. I can't wait to just go to sleep and not wake up till I have to be back at work on Wednesday morning. I have nothing to do till then except go to meetings, but leaving the house might be out of the question for a while. I'm going to have to tell my dad not to worry about me; that I need to hibernate or I'm not going to make it. Course, I'm not phrasing it that way.

Here's a fun little distraction: drugs for bipolar and their side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment