Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lithium hurts my stomach


I feel so nauseated. It's the kind of sick when you just want to curl up on the bathroom floor where it's cool and protect your stomach. Like a horrible hangover kind of nauseated where you know greasy food will help, but the smell of it sends you running to the bathroom. Just standing here is making me want to vomit.

I also have an incredible headache. It's beating through my brain; pounding against the insides of my skull. I want to take something for it, but I don't want to mess with the meds. I know I can take Tylenol.

I wish I could down some Pepto, but I'm not sure if it's safe to use with the lithium. You have to be careful with this stuff. Lithium reacts with everything.

Usually when I feel this sick I'll sleep. I need to lie down somewhere. And I'm starting to shake. Ugh. I feel awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment