Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just read the list


Why? Seriously? Why do I have to have another interview? I just got a call to have an interview next week ("It'll be an hour but save some time after for the writing sample.") for a great position. So why do I have to feel like this? And to have to do a writing test? I'm having trouble typing and making sense on my own blog! I can't possibly make sense to a panel of academics! Jesus. I'm in trouble.

No, I'm fine. I just need to calm down about it. Everything is going to be fine.

I don't know what to do with myself right now. I took more Seroquel, and I know if I lie down I'll be able to rest, but I'm up and getting panicky. I have a few hours before therapy, and I'm just sitting here reading articles. Of course, I can only read the first sentence of every paragraph before it gets too confusing to continue, so a lot of them don't make sense. But this one did: "Top 10 Cracks that Crack and Other Addicts Fall Through on Their Way to Recovery." It's just a list of stuff that can trip you up in early sobriety. I was going to write a post around it, but I lost the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment