Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's a zombie's life


"...Zyprexa may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert." Zombie.

Celexa also makes you tired and dizzy when you stand up. Zombie.

And lithium? "Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert." Zombie.

I've been sleeping since I got off work. I just came upstairs, laid down, and that was it. I woke up about 3 hours later and started gorging. Again, it's just little food, not meals, but it all adds up.

I don't want to be a lightheaded zombie who sleeps all day and, when awake, has trouble putting together responses to customers. I really should go out and do something, but I'm kind of afraid to drive. I could take the metro, but to wear? It's all a little overwhelming right now.

I feel like I could just lean over and fall right back asleep. I bet I could. I suppose I should cut myself some slack - it's only day 2 of meds - but I don't want this to become a pattern. And it's Saturday, for crying out loud. There's a lot to do out there in the world. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment