Saturday, September 18, 2010

COBRA strike!


Ok, so my current health company offers unemployment health insurance as well. It will be nice to stay with the same company. It varies from $146 to $258 a month, depending on the deductible amount and out of pocket limits. I'm going to have to talk to my dad about this one. Knowing me, I'd get the cheapest one and then have to have a leg amputated or something. I know he'll counsel me to get the medium one. So that's about $200 a month in health insurance.

Let's see here:

$300 car payment
$118 car insurance
$200 health insurance
$143 storage
$100 Discover card

Let's say $900 a month. That doesn't include prescription refills, vet visits and dog food, food for me, or anything else. That's my unemployment right there. I am so glad I'm moving! Jesus. I wouldn't be able to afford rent, anyway. I made the best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment