Thursday, September 16, 2010

Little details


So, I mentioned the gas leak. Well, we've been without gas for two days, but now the stove is back on. But not the water heater. No shower for me! I'm going to be gross by Sunday night when we hit our first hotel. I'm also burping up Mexican because we didn't have stoves till about ten minutes ago, so I went out to eat. I knew I shouldn't have gone there, but it's a Mexican holiday, so I thought I'd be supportive. I know you wanted to know this.

The house is finally all packed. Even my plates and silverware are done. I just have one box with my contacts and other bathroom supplies that is still open so I can use everything.

I'm having everyone over on Saturday to load the truck, and I suppose feed them fast food since I will have a totally empty apartment. Pizza it is! On paper plates!

My therapist gave me license to call her anytime until I get a new one. She has been so wonderful. She gave me a picture of her therapy dog for my new fridge, whenever I get one.

My dream is to get the call for the job while on the road, and then rent an apartment from wherever I am. They have my application, they just need work information in order to rent to me. Once I have a job, I have an apartment. It would be great to pull up there instead of a storage place.

No comments:

Post a Comment