Friday, September 17, 2010

Depression creeps in


Ok, NOW I'm depressed. I slept all day today, except for a jont to Jiffy Lube to get my car tuned up. This is just amazing. I can't believe all this is happening.

Adam says to turn off the committee, and it doesn't matter what others think, but my committee is running rampant. This means I do shitty work, right? This is the second time I've been fired. That means I suck at this profession. I looked into grad school in another field that's close to this one, which would mean I'd be better prepared for something else. It means I would lose my unemployment (which they just approved), so I'm not sure about it yet. We'll see how much I have to rely on those checks.

I don't want this to get me down. I don't want him to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment