Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wow, that just happened


So I just got fired. My boss walked in and said, "This isn't working out. Go talk to HR." I have no idea what just happened.

And what's funny, is I have no inclination to drink. I didn't even think about it till Adam said to call my sponsor. My first thing was, how do I tell my dad. My second idea was to call my therapist and tell her I'm actually ok with it. I hated that damn job anyway. I'm kind of relieved. My boss was just such an egotistical ass.

So I'm doing fine. I think it's a sign that I should move home now. My dad said I can move in with him, and my mom can get me storage for $25 a month at her apartment complex. Plus, I get three weeks severance, so I'll be set for 2 months, at least. If I can get out of here before October, then I won't have to pay rent here. That'll save me more money. I can just get a truck and take my time cross-country. I can see the US!

It is strange to have nothing to do, though, so I'm packing up my place. I think I'm just going to order a truck and get on with moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment