Wednesday, October 13, 2010

An alcoholic practices not drinking


Had lunch with Diane, the crazy cousin. It was nice to see her and hang out and gossip. She had three glasses of wine with lunch and then went back to work. Ah, the alcoholic. She looked through all my Facebook pictures and had the realization that in all my pictures I was holding a glass of alcohol or a pitcher of beer. She said, "It really was time to quit, wasn't it?" Yeah, it was.

I finished my salad before she finished lunch, so she ordered my favorite dessert for me: tiramisu. About halfway through I thought to myself, isn't this made with alcohol? I quit eating it, and I'm going to have to look up the ingredients. I hope it wasn't, but I seem to remember it was made with Kahlua. That would be really disappointing. It's my favorite treat! But not drinking is not drinking, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment