Thursday, October 14, 2010

New shoes for me!



OMG new shoes. I love it! I got three pair and a new purse in the mail yesterday and today. I love it. I have a bright red purse now, which I've never had. I've got to wear my red lipstick to match tomorrow. And my new black boots.

I love shoes. I used to wear Chucks, Birks, and Docs, and that was it. Or I would be barefoot. I was a little hippie chick with flowy skirts and bells on my ankles. I even had dreadlocks at one point. I would walk around with jeans that were too big with holes in them.

Now, I've got more of an Ann Taylor/Punk look. I love studded boots and big purses, but I dress up wherever I go. I hate wearing jeans and t-shirts now, and my docs are only worn in the snow. But I still wear them, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment