Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meeting laziness


I am so lazy with meetings this week, but really I've been busy. I helped a friend with some computer work today, and so missed my morning meeting. I skipped my night meeting, though, with no good excuse except I'm tired. I am sleeping or sleepy a lot. And tomorrow I have lunch with my cousin Diane, so I'm going to miss the meeting again.

I found a meeting in the city that's for dual-diagnosis people in recovery. I wonder what those meetings are like? It's on Thursday, so I think I'll try it out. I also found a club only a few subway stops from me, called the Unity Club. I'm going to head over there tomorrow and just hang out and go to meeting after meeting. It's easy to get there (according to the website), so we'll see how long I think I can stay. Maybe I'll find some folks to go to dinner with.

No comments:

Post a Comment