Friday, October 15, 2010

Vente Latte


Ok, having a moment of frustration and I just need to bitch for a minute.

Why are there no jobs all of a sudden? There's not even anything remotely close to my skill set for which I can apply. 1) I would like a job, 2) I need to apply to things in order to get my unemployment. And speaking of unemployment, I still haven't received any money from them. Does it come once a month or something? That would stink, but it would still be something coming in. I feel like I'm desperate already. I have a couple of bucks trickling in here and there from odd jobs, but I just paid my bills and got hit with a whammy. And I need to pay off my credit cards, which I don't have enough money to do both. One is simple, the other is still plane tickets.

And I'm going back to run a marathon with Michael, but now he's hurt himself and I haven't been running. I'm trying to convince him that we shouldn't run. It just seems stupid, especially since he's got two more marathons coming up. He should just heal now and run later. And I'll never make it.

Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment