Friday, August 6, 2010

It's starting


So I've had two interviews so far, but with the same organization. They seem like a nice place, and they've got a great mission. They seem to do a lot for the community, which I like. The CEO seems good, too; not too crazy or full of himself, but really entrepreneurial. That is a long word.

Anyways, haven't heard back from anyone else, yet. Looking forward to the process. I love to go through the process. I don't find it stressful at all. Just interesting. You get to learn a lot about organizations and their outreach.

It would be really nice to be home before Christmas. I would have to come back here in November for the marathon, and in December for a conference, but I think that's doable. I love moving, too.

Adam asked if I'd told my sponsor, and I have talked to all the people in my life I consider mentors. They all are supportive, and have said, "Follow your fish, and let God decide." So I'm leaving it up to him. If it's right, he'll tell me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment