Friday, August 6, 2010

Lazy river take me away


I'm feeling really lazy this week. I think I'm down off my manic high and back to low-level depression. I just need to sleep. I can't seem to get off my ass and do anything, especially at work.

This also translates to a laziness with meetings. I've been to one a night this week, but tonight I just don't feel like going. It's a great speaker meeting, and my friend is the secretary, so I kind of feel obligated. I've got half an hour to decide, but man, all I want to do is go to bed. I'm just so tired!

This weekend is going to be super busy, too. I won't get to sleep in at all. I'm helping Amanda move, and then Michael is having a bbq. Sunday I'll try running on this hurt foot again for the first time in weeks. Man are my pants tight. I've got to stop eating so much, which is also the depression. Again, time to call the doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment