Saturday, August 21, 2010

Closer meetings aren't so close


There aren't a lot of meetings where I'd be moving. It's really easy right now to get to meetings, since they're so close to my house and my work, but these would be farther away. I suppose that's ok. You have to get to a meeting sometime, it would just mean I'd get to less meetings.

I'm looking around my apartment, and I have a lot of stuff! I didn't realize how much stuff you can collect living alone for 3 years without other people's stuff taking up room. I moved here with a car full of stuff, and a gigantic oriental rug taking up most of the room. Instead, I'm going to need an entire 12 foot UHaul to get all this stuff back cross-country. I'm also going to need hella boxes.

I'm really excited about this. I really hope I get that job, as it would be close to everything, except AA meetings. I just sent the application packet back next day mail, so it should get there Monday. I'm hoping they'll be able to process me quickly, and call next week or the week after. I'm just trying to offer it up to God and not get too involved in it. If he wants it to happen, it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment