Thursday, August 19, 2010

Finding a house


I love looking at houses. I always think about buying a nice house near home with hardwood floors, big windows, and a yard. Not too much to ask, right? I sure wish I could afford one.

I'm looking at renting places right now. There are some really cute things near home, which would be close enough to my mom to get the dog there in the morning (cause he still couldn't be alone, damn dog). Plus, it would be close if I get the job I'm interviewing for, because it's in the same town. Though it is next to public transportation, as well.

I was thinking about getting a roommate again. I don't mind them at all, but I don't know how the dog would do with people he doesn't know coming in and out. He'd have to meet all their friends as well as mine so that he wouldn't bark at them.

But I do enjoy living alone. You can walk around naked and not offend anyone. Even if I stay here I'll probably move. I live in a hobbit hole. It's a basement apartment that is cold, dark, and has no direct sunlight at all. Ever. I love it! It's like living in a cave. It's freezing, and has no heat (which is illegal, but I've just never dealt with it. I don't care that much - I have a heater). But I keep getting harassed to go live somewhere with sunshine. Sun is good for depression - hiding in your cave is not. So we'll see what happens either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment