Friday, August 20, 2010

Ms. Grace II


So Ms. Grace, my upstairs neighbor, is still in the hospital. Apparently it's lung cancer, and my other neighbor says she doesn't look so good. I talked to Ms. Grace today, and she sounded good - and says she feels better, but my neighbor said that's probably the steroids she's on.

Ms. Grace also told me my next door neighbor Don had to drive himself to the hospital on Sunday! Is there an "old people on my street getting sick" thing going around? No one has heard from him since then, so I hope he's ok. She called the city hospital, and he's not there, but there are about 5 other hospitals in surrounding towns where they could have moved him. I'm keeping an eye out for his car.

So keep them in your prayers, please. They are both sweet, spunky folks who deserve kindness and, if not more life, a peaceful last days.

No comments:

Post a Comment