Monday, August 16, 2010

It went well


So I had my job interview this morning, and I think it went well. I had a lot of good questions for them, and they for me. It sounds like a heavy load, but that will prevent me from getting bored, which is a really good thing. It's just a 2 person department, but that's fine by me. That's what I'm in now, and I've been a one person department before. They use a software I'm not familiar with, but my friend Jennifer says she hears it's pretty easy to catch on to.

They're interviewing people this week, and will make a decision in the coming two weeks or so. I asked God tonight that if it's his will, please let it happen. It would mean so much change, but so much good change. I could go home. Right now, I feel like there is more there for me than here.

I do love it here. The weather is nice, I've made great friends, and there are amazing places within driving distance. But the same is true of home (minus the good weather part). There, my grandma is within driving distance. I could go visit for a weekend instead of never seeing her. I could drive up to my aunt's house. I can hang out with my parents, and Adam, and my friends.

Ah, friends. That will be different. They've gone on with their lives, and so have I, but I think we still have enough in common to rebuild those relationships.

So, I'm excited by this opportunity. I hope it works out. I know it will work out the way it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment