Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh, Post Office


I usually don't mind going to the Post Office. It's like the DMV. As long as you're patient, you usually get what you came for. And then there are other times when you get the run-around. Desk 1, "No, got to desk 3." Desk 3, "Go to the business office." Business office, "You wrote the permit on the check, so we can't take it." Sigh. Resentment!

It really was my fault, though, which I hate. I hate to admit that I messed up. I didn't check the permit number before I went to print, and now I have 846 copies of a postcard that can't be mailed from that number. Which means: I have to reprint. Money down the drain....

It's really hard admitting fault in a situation. I'm going to have to tell my boss, too, which is going to suck. He's not very nice sometimes, and so it'll be an ordeal. Sigh.

UPDATE: Fixed it! No reprinting necessary. Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment