Friday, August 20, 2010

The mail is here!


I just got an application in the mail from the company I interviewed with. I can't decide if this is a good sign, or just part of their process? Do they always send you this stuff or only when they are interested in you?

I sure hope they're interested in me. My mom and I just planned our drive cross-country and how I'm going to get a place. I know, I'm jumping the gun, but I'm just super excited about the possibility of going home for good.

In the meantime, I leave for home for a week on Tuesday. I'm going to get my 90 day (God willing) chip that day with Adam. It'll be great to attend a meeting there, and see the lay of the land. I'm going to have to find out where all the meeting spots near me are once I get there.

So keep your fingers crossed again!

No comments:

Post a Comment