Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another interview


Just got called by a headhunter, and they want me to come in this afternoon. He says they're on a really tight timetable for this job, and he wants to be able to present me this week. I like that. I need a job soon, and they need a person soon. I don't know who it would be with, because they don't tell you until they vet you.

He called at 9am, so I've been wanting a cigarette since I'm so excited. My dad finally left for his walk, and now I feel like chain smoking and then showering so I don't smell like smoke for the interview. Ah, cigarettes, how I am powerless against you.

I'm hoping that this one will be good. It looks like a good job, and I know I can do the work. The salary is insane, so that's a good selling point, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment