Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat


Christmas is fast on it's way. I grabbed some cards the other day, and now I need to go back to the storage facility to get my address book. I hate not having my stuff around, cause I just keep remembering more stuff I need to get. I wish all my stuff could be easily accessed. I also keep thinking about all the great foods I have in storage. Don't worry, I didn't carry a kitchen full of food, but I do have a lot of bulk foods like quinoa and barley that I wish I had access to. My dad doesn't eat so well. Well, that's not true, he just eats the same stuff daily.

I ran some hills today in preparation for my crazy marathon in March. I'm trying to prep well, and do some core work too. Today I did some sit-ups and push-ups, as well as some arm exercises. I need to work on my hips. They've been hurting when I run, and that's not so great for having to run 26.2 later.

As you can tell, I'm getting obsessed with fitness, which is good. I need to obsess over it for a while, and get back into really good shape. It wouldn't hurt to lose 10 pounds, too. I've gained about 10 in the past few months since I've been unemployed. I stopped doing Weight Watchers because I needed to save the money. Of course, I'm just spending it elsewhere. I really should cancel my tattoo in December and wait until March to do it. But I won't.

I've had two people tell me not to do it, cause they like that my shoulder tattoo stands alone. It bugs me. I want it to be combined with the back piece so it all looks like one piece. Maybe what I'll do is just connect it and wait on the sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment