Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shoppa shoppa shoppa


Alright, I did it again. I shopped. What?

Ok, so I have these black ballet flats that I wear every day. I've apparently worn them out, because when it was raining yesterday I noticed that water was rushing into my shoe through a hole in the toe. I can't possibly walk around with holes in my shoes going to interviews, so I bought a new pair of flats. Well, I bought two. I bought some brown ones, too. Now I have brown, black, and gray. It's a good thing to have options.

I tried on my suit jacket today and it's way too big for me. I have another one, but it's in storage somewhere. I'm not sure where it is. Unfortunately, Ann Taylor was across the street from where I interviewed today, and I went in because I had 15 minutes to kill. There were some beautiful tailored suits in there for 25% off.... But I didn't get one. I walked out without spending any money, because I know I have that in storage somewhere. The last thing I really need is more clothing.

My closet is full. I have all sorts of pretty things, and never seem to be able to find anything to wear. I wear the same outfit all the time: pants, a shell, my black sweater, and my flats. Every now and again I switch it up and wear a skirt and boots, but I don't wear all of my shoes or dresses as much as I should. I do wear dresses, that's not true. I do wear them all the time. I love dresses. I feel so girly. Maybe I'll wear one tomorrow.

I'm going over to see Adam tomorrow, or maybe Friday instead, and it would be nice to smell good and look good. I'll take a shower and not smoke before I go. I like to be cute when I'm around him. I'm just a sucker for pleasing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment