Saturday, November 20, 2010

Doglet is back!


I have my dog back! He's pouting a little cause now he's used to chasing squirrels all day, but he'll get used to 6th floor living eventually. I'm not sure what we're going to do for Thanksgiving. He's going to have to come with us, cause my mom's apartment building won't let him stay anymore. She was going to move out, but it's really expensive and she's living on a fixed income. And I sure as hell can't help her.

My aunt and uncle have a HUGE lab, who I'm not sure if he likes little dogs. Mine is about 110 pounds smaller. We'll probably have to keep him in the cage at my grandma's during dinner over at my uncle's house. I feel bad for the dog. He's going to have a much more restricted life over here. My mom is really sad, too. She loves him, and loves taking him out on long walks.

But it's nice to have him back. It's like having a little piece of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment