Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy?



I think I'm actually happy. I miss not having a place, my dog, my car, a job, but I was thinking about it last night: being unemployed isn't so bad. I have a lot of time to run during the day, which is nice because I hate it when the trails are super busy. I ran down to the running store yesterday to grab a new pair of shoes, and all the tourists out on a sunny Saturday were in the road, all sides, all spots. I ended up dodging parking meters and trashcans. But it's ok; that's what makes it fun.

Staying here and not having a place of my own will be good once I get a job. I can save a lot of money and maybe pay off my car. That will make me happy. I hate having to make a car payment. It's so much a month that just goes down the drain. It's all paying off the taxes instead of the principle.

I will be happy to get out of here because my dad talks politics all day, and I try to avoid politics at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment